Yesterday I talked about Rainbow Foods Fuel Perks Ending
- Fresh Perks begins April 28th and people are getting their new cards in the mail
-Some will receive a special $5 promotion coupon that you can print out from your account online starting April 28th
-The $5 off $25 coupon is meant just for that person’s card…no other card. The computer will beep and the coupon will NOT go through if your card was not assigned the coupon.
- IF you do not get a new card in the mail, then you can sign up for one in the store.
- You will need to be signed up for Fresh Perks and you will need to use your card or enter in your phone number for your purchase to go towards your Reward
- From April 28 through July 20, you need to buy $400 worth of qualified purchases in order to earn the 1% Reward which equals $4. Then for every $50 after the $400, you get another .50 reward. IF you do get $400 towards your reward, then you earn nothing.
- IF you earned a Fresh Perks Reward, you can then redeem it starting July 21 – August 3.
BONUSES to the Fresh Perks Program
- There will be additional Cash Back promotions throughout the year
- Load the card with manufacturer coupons (can NOT be doubled and can be used only once)
- Extra Double Daze Coupon Events
- Savings from their Fresh Salad Club, Baby Club and Pet Club (not sure what these are)
- Your receipt will track your Fresh Perks Rewards on the bottom just like the Fuel Rewards. The amount tracked should be the same as with the Fuel Perks….after store coupons, but before manufacturer coupons.
After typing this up for you, I cam up with a few questions of my own. Do you have any questions?
- What happens after August 3rd to the program?
- Why not just give you the $4 reward once you earn it and you start to earn again?