Be sure to check out this weeks deals at Rainbow Foods, Copps and Pick N Save.
What does Double Double Daze Mean?
- 10 coupons will double in your transaction once your total gets to $25
- $25 needs to be AFTER store coupons
- $1 and under coupons will double up to the retail price of the item
- You can use more than 10 coupons in your order, but only the first 10 will double
- You are limited to just 5 of the SAME coupon PER HOUSEHOLD per DAY, which means that you can’t send your kids/ husband in another line with coupons. They also said that you are not suppose to go in and leave the store and come back inside to use another of the same 5 coupon. They said that the cashiers can deny you using the same 5 coupons again. Here is an example of the 5 coupons per household, per day rule:
5 $1/1 Peanut Butter coupons = buy 5 Peanut Butters
5 .50/1 Bread coupons = buy 5 Breads
5 $1/4 Soup coupons = buy 20 Soups
5 .50/2 Spaghetti Sauce coupons = buy 10 Spaghetti Sauce
5 .40/3 Soup coupons = buy 15 soups
- Read more about how doubles work at Rainbow Foods 101