With cold weather upon my family, we now have many of our meals as soups. As some of you know, I recently lost 30 lbs and am trying to keep it off by eating lower calorie foods. I’m happy to have receive the above items to try out the new 100 calorie Progresso soups. I absolutely LOVED the Chicken Pot Pie Style soup with the chicken and the vegetables and my husband had the Creamy Potato as he is a big potato fan. At only 100 calories per serving, I could actually eat the whole can after a good workout and not feel guilty. It gave me the protein also that I needed after a good workout.
- These two new Progresso Light creamy soups are joining the lineup of more than 40 flavorful soups that are 100 calories or less per serving
- These Weight Watchers® endorsed soups have 100 calories and a 2PointsPlus® value per serving
- The Creamy Potato with Bacon & Cheese variety boasts pieces of potato with savory bacon and rich cheese flavor
- The Chicken Pot Pie Style variety exudes a home-style essence with cuts of white-meat chicken, hearty potatoes and classic vegetables
PLUS with the soup sales going on, you can get even a better deal with you print out the coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of 4 cans of Progresso® soup.
You can enter to win your own Progresso Goodies by entering the contest below. If you are the lucky winner, you will receive:
- (2) Cans of Progresso® Light creamy soup
- (1) Soup mug
- (1) Lunch tote – (I LOVE the Lunch Tote!)
- (1) Water bottle
The Giveaway will end on November 4th at 4 pm CST and I will email the winner. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
“Disclosure: The coupons, information, and gift packs have been provided by Progresso® through MyBlogSpark.” Yet the opinions are mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway