Please read through the rules of how to do the rebates. Ask questions if you have any.
- The rules have changed and you no longer need $10 in additional items to pick up any mail in after rebate item.
- WATCH the limit. The limit could be 1 or up to 10 items.
- Once purchased, you will get a rebate “receipt” for each item that you purchased free at the end of your normal receipt. Each slip (all connected) will have a rebate number on it. You can get the actual mail in rebate form from the area that has all the rebates or you can print them off at Menards.com. If you can’t find the slip at the store, they will usually print it for you.
- ***Be sure to buy the limit on ONE receipt. Menards only accepts one receipt per rebate even if you haven’t reached the limit
- Most of the rebates will go to one address, so you can put them all in the same envelope.
- Be sure to fill out each of the forms. I use address labels for mine.
- You will receive one white postcard in the mail .
- You do NOT have to spend the whole amount at Menards at one time and you can use it for future free after rebate items. They will put it through the machine to tell you what you have left OR write on it
- You can check status here http://www.rebateinternational.com/