How cute are they?!? Super easy to make and think of the possibilities into turning these into purple monsters with brown/black heads or use purple/ green chocolates w/chocolate wafer on top with a chocolate kiss for the hat.
1 bag of marshmallows
8 ounces of white chocolate
Yellow food coloring
Orange food coloring
Black gel icing tube
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt your chocolate.
- Once completely melted, pour half into one bowl and half into another.
- Add food coloring to one bowl and then the other color to the other bowl.
- Dip your marshmallow in the orange first about 1/3 of the way up and then set on some parchment paper. Do the rest of your marshmallows the same.
- Then dip dried ones in yellow, only dipping the lower part of the orange with the yellow. Set on parchment.
- Add on the eyes with the gel tube. Avoid putting too much of a dot for the eyes or they will drip.
Thanks to Knead to Cook for the cute Marshmallow People.